Andrew R. Thomas is Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business and Associate Director of The Taylor Institute for Direct Marketing at the University of Akron.
A New York Times best-selling writer, Dr. Thomas is author, co-author, or editor of:
• Global Manifest Destiny: Growing Your Business in a Borderless Economy
• Direct Marketing in Action: Proven Strategies for Finding and Keeping Your Best Customers
• The New World Marketing
• The Distribution Trap!
• Growing Your Business in Emerging Markets: Promise & Peris
• The Rise of Women Entrepreneurs: People, Processes, and Global Trends
• Defining the Really Great Boss
• Managing by Accountability: What Every Leader Needs to Know About Responsibility, Integrity – and Results
• Change or Die! How to Transform Your Organization from the Inside Out
• Aviation Security Management: A Three Volume Set
• Aviation Insecurity: The New Challenges of Air Travel
• Air Rage: Crisis in the Skies
A successful global entrepreneur, Professor Thomas has traveled to and done business in more than 120 countries on all seven continents. Andrew is a regularly featured analyst for BBC, UNIVISION, FOX NEWS, and CNBC.