Mobile Promotions Market: Mobile Advertising and Interaction Industry Analysis for Consumer Enabled Product Authentication with Smart Phones
DALLAS, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with "Mobile Advertising / Promotions and Consumer Enabled Product Authentication with Smart Phones" market research report.
This new report embraces and analyses the new and occasionally bewildering world of mobile engagement and interaction market. It contains a definitive analysis and evaluation of the dramatic technological changes that are occurring and the significant convergences that are set to impact many industries and businesses, including most segments of the packaging / labels converting and printing industries.
This brave new mobile world is leading to a host of opportunities across a number of industries from packaging / labels converters, retailer and brand owners, smart phone handset and App providers to digital printing equipment builders and others. Rapid developments in mobile technology including smart phones and signal transmission technologies (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi) together with the huge success of the 'App Store' model and the now widespread use of mobile action codes can now provide completely unprecedented access to online 'additional content' of various kinds.
This is offering the possibility of 'interactive experiences' that can (in the context of this report be employed for the following types of application:
Smart phone enabled online interactive Marketing Communications - Advertising / Sales Promotions
Smart phone enabled online interactive Product Authentication.
The two functions listed above are quite distinct but are clearly connected insofar as both serve to enhance a brand, one by assisting sales, the other by protecting the genuine article.
Scope Of this Report
Geographical - Worldwide
Types Of Mobile Device - In A Broad Sense, Mobile Devices Are Categorically Broken Down Into Portable And Stationary Equipment. Technically, Mobile Devices Are Categorized As Below:
• Handheld Mobile Devices - Smart Phones
• Laptop Pcs
In The Context Of This Report, The Primary Area Of Focus Is 'Smart Phones'.
Types Of Usage:
• Mobile Marketing (Advertising & Promotion)
• Product Authentication / Brand Protection.
Industries Being Impacted:
Supplier Groups Impacted:
• Packaging / Labels Converter Printers
• General Printing & Publishing Industries
• Suppliers Of Inks & Coatings
• Suppliers Of Digital Printing Equipment
• Suppliers Of Brand Protection Solutions
• Suppliers Of Digital Printing Solutions
• Suppliers Of Telephony & Networking Solutions
Other Groups Impacted:
• Brand Owners
Major Types Of Trigger
• Marker Based
• Location Based
Major Types Of Mobile Action Codes
The Major Types Of 'Mobile Action Code' Technologies:
• Printed 2d / Qr Code Systems
• Other Smart Phone Enabled Systems With Printed Codes
• Digital Watermarks Embedded In Print
• Other Smart Phone Enabled Systems - Not Printed
• Self Authenticating Systems
• Embedded Devices (Nfc)
• Hardware Devices
This report "Mobile Advertising / Promotions and Consumer Enabled Product Authentication with Smart Phones" may also help understand opportunities & threats for:
PACKAGING / LABEL CONVERTERS & PRINTERS
• Mobile Marketing Communications (advertising & sales promotions)
• Consumer Enabled Product Authentication on the move
BRAND OWNERS - Huge expenditures are made annually by leading brand owners on marketing communications, still mostly on traditional methods but online and mobile are growing fast.
• Achieving novelty, freshness and interest is a key to success - Traditional marketing methods risk becoming tired and uninteresting - Consumers get bored quickly. It is a given that brand owners websites today are well conceived navigable, informative and attractive. But this is no longer enough - No brand owner can afford to be 'bland' on the internet - The online mobile world offers the platform to be highly innovative and to differentiate a brand from competition.
• Online enables brand owners to engage 'interactively' with consumers (in stark contrast to the traditional one-way emission of advertising messages of the old days). Add to this the 'analytics' capabilities that are available plus the potential of social media to make campaigns go 'viral'
• Consumer Enabled Product Authentication on the move
RETAILERS - Major potential benefits exist here - eCommerce has been drawing shoppers away from traditional retail stores:
• Retailers need to find ways to draw shoppers back - One way is to provide an experience that engages and gets the full attention of consumers
• The smart phone handset is the essential tool for accessing and viewing such 'additional content' with its enhanced experience - For example: To register purchases, guarantees and the like
CONSUMERS- New mobile marketing communications (advertising &sales promotion) techniques:
• Consumers will be able to receive clear advertising and sales promotion messages and to engage in special offers or competitions
• Consumers will be able to opt-in (or opt-out) of relevant material - The overall amount of 'clutter' that an individual is subjected to will be reduced
• The consumer will also be empowered to carry out mobile product authentication on the move
THE DIGITAL PRINTING INDUSTRY - Many of the tools needed to for effective mobile action codes and also consumer enabled product authentication can be enhanced with sequential numbering or coding either encrypted or not - And digital printing is the key to achieving these requirements
EQUIPMENT PROVIDERS - From smart phone handset manufacturers to App developers, the broader and deeper the understanding of the different players in the industries involved and their respective needs the better.
The promise of being able to offer unlimited 'additional content' online - that may be dynamic as well as static - is simply a sensational opportunity for brand owners and marketers.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/205656-mobile-advertising-promotions-and-consumer-enabled-product-authentication-with-smart-phones.html.
Major Points in the Table of Contents for the report "Mobile Advertising / Promotions and Consumer Enabled Product Authentication with Smart Phones" cover:
The Enlightened Packaging Converter / Printer
Where The Money Goes - Marketing Communications
Where The Money Goes - Counterfeiting Losses / Brand Protection
Key Benefits Of Smart Phone Enabled Brand Enhancement
Shaping The Future
Scope Of Report
2. Trends In Marketing Communications
3. Mobile Marketing / Advertising & Sales Promotions
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Retailing - In-store Shopping Vs Ecommerce
6. Consumer Enabled Product Authentication
7. Mobile Action Codes
8. Trends In Smart Phones & Other Mobile Devices
9. Implications For Packaging & Print Industries
Appendices - Leading Companies
Leading Companies - Smart Phone Enabled End User Authentication
Leading Companies - Mass Serialisation Products / Coding Systems
Leading Companies - Digital Watermarking & Covert Codes
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunications Market @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles and SWOT Analysis Reports @ http://www.rnrcompanyprofiles.com/.
[ Back To gadgets.tmcnet.com's Homepage ]